Is The MCD Box Set Worth $150?

Wacky. Everyone was thinking these were going to be less than $100 weren't they?

On a side note, I finally got Dead Rising the other day. Apparently it had the wrong zip code so it took 2 months for the post office to figure it out. Thanks though!

Im glad you finally got it,did you enjoy the random stickers?

-juliO!

Wacky. Everyone was thinking these were going to be less than $100 weren't they?

On a side note, I finally got Dead Rising the other day. Apparently it had the wrong zip code so it took 2 months for the post office to figure it out. Thanks though!

Im glad you finally got it,did you enjoy the random stickers?

-juliO!

Oh yeah.

im going on monday. was going to pick this up like aaron if it was in the 50-75 range but this is too rich for my blood. if someone reaaaally wants one PM me and ill see what i can do.

I'll be there early Monday to pick up a copy of the boxset. Then I'm going to put it in my car and go next door to the brand new GlassHouse bar (I forgot what it's called). Anyways, if you or anyone else going to the show wants to meet up for a few drinks before the show let me know! I'm not too interested in the opening bands and plan on heading in their about 20 minutes before MCD is set to go on.

im going on monday. was going to pick this up like aaron if it was in the 50-75 range but this is too rich for my blood. if someone reaaaally wants one PM me and ill see what i can do.

I'll be there early Monday to pick up a copy of the boxset. Then I'm going to put it in my car and go next door to the brand new GlassHouse bar (I forgot what it's called). Anyways, if you or anyone else going to the show wants to meet up for a few drinks before the show let me know! I'm not too interested in the opening bands and plan on heading in their about 20 minutes before MCD is set to go on.

that was basically my plan too. completely intrigued to see how that bar turned out.

So I think the box set is sold out already. I don't know if they are only selling so many per show or what, but at the Seattle show last night they were sold out. That was early in the night too as the opening band was just taking the stage.

Sorry if I bummed anyone out.

They were supposed to be allocating a certain amount per show.

that was basically my plan too. completely intrigued to see how that bar turned out.

i haven't been by in a while, but i went there on the opening night when minus the bear was playing. they were giving out free champagne and the beer wasn't hollywood expensive, but not cheap either, i don't remember the exact price but i think i got a bottle of newcastle for $6? it's nicely designed and there's a good amount of open area, but it would've been nice if they had at least some video of who's on stage so you don't have to guess when to head over next door or not.. i'm still considering if i'm going to go to the show or not though.. we'll see..

if i do go, i don't mind picking one up for somebody.. but i'm still not sure yet if i'm going..

So I think the box set is sold out already. I don't know if they are only selling so many per show or what, but at the Seattle show last night they were sold out. That was early in the night too as the opening band was just taking the stage.

Sorry if I bummed anyone out.

They were supposed to be allocating a certain amount per show.

If that's the case I'd suggest getting there early if you want one. Like I said, they were sold out last night before the openers even played. I'm actually glad now that I think about it. That's a stupid price to pay and I probably would have wished I hadn't spent that if I did.