Anyone have a fake ID?

rock

I don't have one. My friend got a 'novelty id' like James, and it's worked great for her. One time we were going to a show and the door guy actually pulled out a book to cross check it (it's an Illinois ID, we live in FL), and apparently it passed the test. The venue even had an entire wall of fake ids that had been taken.

I made one back in college with a buddy's old license. I just slit it open on the side (which was hard, but doable) and put my picture in place of his. Worked great. Also, I was Japanese when I was at the bar. I know a lot of folks that just used an ID of someone that kind of looked like them.

I don't have one. My friend got a 'novelty id' like James, and it's worked great for her. One time we were going to a show and the door guy actually pulled out a book to cross check it (it's an Illinois ID, we live in FL), and apparently it passed the test. The venue even had an entire wall of fake ids that had been taken.

common grounds?

common grounds?

Yeah. Apparently they've got a book with pictures of all IDs. Hers must have been pretty good.

i dunno i saw this site here:

http://www.spidentity.com/

for getting novelty id's. i was seriously considering it but it really isn't worth it since i turn 19 in 2 months...

so i can't really advise it or not but it looks legit. i'm told ones with order forms that you have to print out and mail are actually the reliable ones.

I know a lot of folks that just used an ID of someone that kind of looked like them.

This was most common when I was 18 or 19, but it is a bad idea these days with the increase in identify theft. Though chances are at a bar they won't call the cops on you, just take it, but if they do you're in for a whole lot of trouble these days.

back before FL changed their licenses it was sooooo easy to make your own.

All you needed was a photo copy of a legit ID (someone 21+) some clear packing tape and a pencil eraser.

using a pencil eraser you erased the red bar under your photo that said you were under 21, you erased your birth year and the last 2 digits of your birth year from your drivers licenses number.

once you did that, you cut out the birth year, and part of the drivers licenses number from the photocopy. put the tape over the shit you cut out, run it under hot water and the paper would peel off leaving you with only the letters stuck to the tape. then just line up the taped letters evenly on the your ID and stick it on, and you're done.

My buddy also had this clear polyurethane to coat it and cover up the tape. Worked like a charm.

I hope that made sense

I have a reverse fake ID. My drivers license still has the picture of me when I was 17, which was 16 years and 100 pounds ago.

The best kind of fake ID. I had a super shitty-looking AZ license for a year or so. The picture looked nothing like me and it expired in 2051. I almost had it taken away/wasn't allowed in to places multiple times despite the fact that it was actually me and I was actually 21.

my freshman year in college we scanned in an id from ohio, re-touched it and made it editable in photoshop, gave the watermark better definition and charged kids $100 for them. some worked, some didn't. but i used mine all over california and at the liquor stores next to campus all the time. it became more difficult when all those midwest states learned how to use technology...

i dunno i saw this site here:

http://www.spidentity.com/

for getting novelty id's. i was seriously considering it but it really isn't worth it since i turn 19 in 2 months...

so i can't really advise it or not but it looks legit. i'm told ones with order forms that you have to print out and mail are actually the reliable ones.

That is pretty cool, but seems so illegal. haha