Reseal Poly Bag VS Shrinkwrap question

Polybags all the way. Shrink wrap is horrible, overtime it warps the sleeve, sometimes even the record. I have never had a resealable bag but sounds fine. Nothing annoys me more than stickered shrink wrap, i want to throw it away but always end up taking it off and folding it inside the sleeve.

wow.. kinda split on this.. i think we decided to go polybag / download code on one and not just shrinkwrap on the other...

i personally like the reseal bags but only have a few releases that use them (park being one of them)

thanks guys

Not that you asked, but I love that you put the running time of each side on the Marriage LP. Keep that up if you can.

Not that you asked, but I love that you put the running time of each side on the Marriage LP. Keep that up if you can.

the new attack in black, and moneen will have side times, arkells wont and other releases may..

What's the new moneen? Is it a repress of the red tree, a pressing of the EP, or something new altogether?

prefer it to shrink wrap for sure. the only upside to shrink wrap is, if a record comes shrink wrapped, and one isn't, someone can't sell it on ebay saying it is brand new. i've bought "brand new" records on ebay that come in sleeves with dust on the record, and think... i bet this wasn't actually brand new.

i use only these thick open-top sleeves that i get at my record store to store all my vinyl. so i'd eventually ship from the sealing ones anyway cause they end of sticking to the other records.

poly sleeves/bags, whatever. resealable suck because they make it a hassle to get the records back into them. static electricity makes the sticky part cling to the sleeve and stick to the artwork most of the time. drives me crazy. I prefer open ended poly sleeves over the rest!

death to shrinkwrap!