Biggest fail of '08?

My vote goes to Sabot Productions.

Nothing personal (I've never met Jordan or not received an order from him) but I just remember this:

6/02/08 - Our online store is currently down while we work to improve our mailorder department. Please visit www.noidearecords.com in the meantime. Coming this Summer we've got the None More Black "This is Satire" vinyl, Fake Problems "Spurs & Spokes / Bull > Matador" 12" EP, and a bunch of represses. Stay tuned.

Over six months later and that's 0 for 3. Again, I'm not calling for blood, I just can't figure out why most of this hasn't happened.

I would also like to set in motion a "motivation fail" on the part of Scott, who spoke to Jordan about "This is Satire" at the onset of 2008 and supposedly got him motivated to complete it.

;)

No one is safe.

Supposedly that dude doesn't like me now, so maybe he's not doing it out of spite.

I would also like to set in motion a "motivation fail" on the part of Scott, who spoke to Jordan about "This is Satire" at the onset of 2008 and supposedly got him motivated to complete it.

;)

No one is safe.

Supposedly that dude doesn't like me now, so maybe he's not doing it out of spite.

I don't know if that should void your adjunct fail or increase it.

I want this is satire to come out with that sick packaging as originally planned . I fuckin love that record so much

how much did you pay for the test, again?

A lot, haha . It was one of those things I just couldn't pass up on and luckily I got my tax return right when it was listed . I'm just glad the dough went to an incredible cause .

for the love of god don't tell me this is an actual expression people use?

Does "kiss my white ass" work better for you?

yah that one is much better. its just a friend of mine said he was going to try and make that expression big around here. i was hoping he made it up but he must have heard it somewhere. its just ridiculous.