since the GBoard is down: DCFC question

Guest scriptedrain
E-mailed Josh at Sonic Boom. awaiting a reply.

I hope you have better luck asking him pressing questions than I have. The only thing I found out talking to him is that my transparent blue is a mispress because all the blue were supposed to be marble.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was trying to say in another thread that these were second press copies but it either got overlooked or something. most of the "found" boxes as of late have been distributor returns. nothing too crazy. vinyl doesnt sell well in most stores and so many labels have changed distro deals as of late so thats why this has become a recent trend.

I have a copy I bought when it originally came out (I think?) and one of the new Sonic Boom copies.

Both have the same spine printing. Little dog at the top.

There is a difference in the color of the cover. The older copy has a much more brown color, the new one looks washed out and yellower.

I have a copy I bought when it originally came out (I think?) and one of the new Sonic Boom copies.

There is a difference in the color of the cover. The older copy has a much more brown color, the new one looks washed out and yellower.

look at the bottom of the spine. they are noticeably different

look at the bottom of the spine. they are noticeably different

I scoured it looking for differences. the only one I came up with his the colors are different. Maybe both mine are the second press, however I know I've owned it for a few years.

Post a pic of what you're talking about. I'm sure lots of people would love to see it.

To reiterate, but of my copies (one I got a few years ago, one I got a few weeks ago) have a dog on the spine, but there at the top (if standing book style), not the bottom.

However, when placed side by side, the lettering on them do not line up.

I'd really like to see a pic of the dog at the bottom of the spine versus the non-dog spine.

PIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!