about time, Michael Cera

finally. now lets see it done this year.

there's no way it can be done by the end of year.. if they start filiming.. once it's a "go" from inital start to post production and screening, it can be at least a year... I say summer of 2010

i don't see why not. when this was a series, the did new episodes each week. a movie is basically 4-5 episodes in one. if they start soon, they should be able to have it out by like December. i'm just hoping this isn't one of those things announced now, but comes out in like 2011 or something.

I like how the thread under this story on AV Club is just an endless stream of AD quotes. I just spent a good 15 minutes reading all of them and laughing heartily. Thanks, internet.

The AV Club's comments section is a laugh riot. Check out the hilarity from their review of "The Wrestler." This had me crying from laughing so hard:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-wrestler,17106/

there's no way it can be done by the end of year.. if they start filiming.. once it's a "go" from inital start to post production and screening, it can be at least a year... I say summer of 2010

i don't see why not. when this was a series, the did new episodes each week. a movie is basically 4-5 episodes in one. if they start soon, they should be able to have it out by like December. i'm just hoping this isn't one of those things announced now, but comes out in like 2011 or something.

movie and tv series are two different beasts... and usually scripts are done 3 or 4 at a time, hence why reruns are usually in b/w new episodes. You have to take into consideration that its also a defunct tv show and all the actors are doing other things now.

Also movie scripts are a whole tone harder to write. It's like writing music. anyone can write 3 or 4 quick songs which amount to 11 mintues, but try to write a 11 minute song and it's a bit harder to do.

I say SUMMER 2010.. maybe SPRING If we're lucky...