Anyone get their Jimmy Eat World "Clarity" yet?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to this today, the two bonus songs are so beyond unnecessary. The one was on a 7" split with someone (Blueprint, maybe?). So weird.

Yeah "Christmas Card" was on the Blueprint split.

I agree, I would have prefered if they were on a seperate 7", it really messes up the flow.

It's just so random. I could see if they were from the Clarity demos, but that Blueprint 7" came out years before Clarity, if I remember correctly, and "Sweetness" is from Bleed American, which was years after Clarity. WTF all around.

Got mine, but without a shipping confirmation. So don't hold your breath for it because it might just arrive like mine.

I must say how overall impressed I am with the package deal. I was one of the t-shirt design haters and could have done with out it at first, but now that I have the whole package, I'm blown away. The shirt actually looks much better (darker blue than the online image) and fits incredible! It's got the "American Apparel" soft vintage feel.

The record itself sounds INCREDIBLE. 180 gram did the trick. The gatefold is incredible. It's worth every cent.