should i care that..

Posting a photo that's not yours, regardless of how similar, is deceiving to the buyer. I wouldn't care so much if someone was using a photo of mine, but it's unfair to the people bidding and I think its courteous to report it to ebay. Give the guy a chance to change it and if he doesn't, then report it.

i would. i fucking hate it when people do this shit. pure laziness isn't an excuse. especially when my item is still up for auction. as a buyer, id find it confusing.

edit: heres a long story short as to why id never again message a seller whos stolen one of my pics and kindly ask them to change it: some douchebag stole one of my pictures from an auction of mine that was still up. i message them and kindly ask them to remove it. in return, this prick reports me to ebay and gets MY auction pulled. amazingly, i wrote ebay and they squared the whole thing away because my auction was of course listed first and i got my listing fees back, etc. but just the hassle of it all is really irritating.

i love this....

"Here we have a completely unopened vinyl of Brand New's second album Deja Entendu. I got this off their tour a long time ago and have no way to play it and it has just been stored up for a long time so I decided to let it go. "

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Deja-Entendu-vinyl-UNOPENED-double-LP_W0QQitemZ320218509624QQihZ011QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

he includes a picture of the front and back......look at the picture on the back, then go ahead and call bullshit on the guy.

oh ebay....