you might wanna collect this pic lp.

Blacklisted is awesome band.

Dalek is cool illustrator.

this is cool disc that you should get it one for your collection.

http://www.smyrskicreative.com/dvb/dalekvsblacklisted.htm

and it's pretty good if you already have Fear Before The March Of Flames : Art Damage pic lp that realeased by Virgil....

• 7 months later...

i want this, but i can't afford it right now, and will kick myself later for not doing this again. because i missed the boat the first time it was up for sale.

the first time i remember seeing blacklisted was in a bar, 7 kids showed up and paid, they played with die young and nervous breakdown. it was one of the best shows to my memory. it was right after the first blood split came out. covered River Runs Red, I recall moshing.

Guest nickman
little too pricey for 4 songs. but i think that maybe the 1st pic disc that comes with artwork and not in a clear sleeve. looks nice though

there's been a ton of them...

yeah its like buying a print and an album... youre paying for both the artists contribution and the musicians contribution. if i was into this band id do it for sure. im into dalek and that was almost enough, but if im not going to listen to it i dont want to keep somebody who will from being able to buy it

little too pricey for 4 songs. but i think that maybe the 1st pic disc that comes with artwork and not in a clear sleeve. looks nice though

Circa Survive's Juturna is a picture disc in a full-art sleeve.

so is jesu - s/t and all of southern lord's picture discs (altar, sunn o))) black one, earth - hex / hibernaculum.

i hate the clear pvc sleeves. pieces of shit come split on all sides every time i get 'em sent to me.