THE OFFICIAL WORST THING EVER THREAD! trust me

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes probably piss shy, some people just cant do it. like myself.. sometimes i just cant piss in a crowded public urinal. stalls i have no issue with. its the bumping of elbows with another dude while we are both hold our dicks. not cool.

Na this guy had a germ complex about it cuz he refused to piss in a stall as well.

I don't understand how anytime someones dick would hit the toilet, unless you guys are pooping with boners. Clearly that must be the case. You guys are weird.

You guys are all pansies..

But anyway, at my icerink there's one stall where there isn't a door for some reason. I went in to piss the other day and someone had DESTROYED that toilet - sloppiest shit ever, WITH NO DOOR! He must've been drunk as shit from the St. Patty's day parade, or had to go so unbelievably bad.

I fear this, and you cannot tell me it's not possible to get a disease this way. I just don't believe it. I'll hold my dick in my fist and shit before I let it touch that toilet.

It is not. My buddy's fiance works for the local clinic in the "at risk" pregnancy and teen division. She actually talked to a girl who got syphilis and said her boyfriend said he got it by touching his penis to a toilet set. She nearly laughed in her face.

I'm really only cool with public pooping in two places. Work and the Tech building at school. We've got a great engineering program and their building is always in amazing shape to encourage kids to stay late working. And I'm one of two dudes who work on my floor at the health department and both take care of that place.

I will poop anywhere, in any situation. I once pooped in a comically small rest-stop bathroom in the middle of Pennsylvania -- the walls of the stall were so small, the door couldn't even shut because my knees were sticking out. It was an experience.

I love pooping. It's in my top five favorite things to do, along with eating, sleeping, farting and listening to music.

I will poop anywhere, in any situation. I once pooped in a comically small rest-stop bathroom in the middle of Pennsylvania -- the walls of the stall were so small, the door couldn't even shut because my knees were sticking out. It was an experience.

I love pooping. It's in my top five favorite things to do, along with eating, sleeping, farting and listening to music.

i know all about those rest stops. many times did i have to make a pit stop while on 76 and use them

i know all about those rest stops. many times did i have to make a pit stop while on 76 and use them

I wish I could remember the exact exit, but it was a total dump of a rest stop, and you actually had to walk through the building, out the back door and probably 50 yards away from the building until you got to the trailer where the bathrooms were. So ghetto.