anyone ever buy anything from gemm?

I found this site about a year ago, looking for an ebay alt, but I have never heard anything about. I just kind of stumbled apon it. Kind of weary to trust it. Anyone have an experience or any info at all.

http://www.gemm.com/

I know its through private sellers, but some of the prices are hard to believe.

Gemm charges the customer a percentage fee for using the service when you attempt to buy something on top of charging the seller. Pretty fucking lame.

I've found that if you contact the seller directly you can avoid that fee, and most times sellers will sell it a few bucks less for not having to pay Gemm.

i've found stuff on GEMM and then bought it from the actual website of whoever was selling it

and yea, most of the prices are unrealistic even if it were in iraqi dinars

i do the same thing. prices are usually $2-$3 cheaper if you visit the actual store website. some things are waaay overpriced but you can find some real bargains sometimes.

i've found stuff on GEMM and then bought it from the actual website of whoever was selling it

and yea, most of the prices are unrealistic even if it were in iraqi dinars

i do the same thing. prices are usually $2-$3 cheaper if you visit the actual store website. some things are waaay overpriced but you can find some real bargains sometimes.

Yeah I shop here more then anywhere else now, the selection is amazing and I can find some awesome deals. Yeah some sellers will add a surcharge, just don't buy from them. GEMM does not add that surcharge, its the seller.

I find its better to browse by seller, some sellers are pricey, some are dirt cheap.

most notable purchases from gemm were:

Lagwagon Let's Talk About Leftovers 2x10" Yellow with Grean and Red Splatters - $8.99

Lawrence Arms Apathy And Exhaustion LP Clear Green Vinyl {/219} - $8.00

NOFX 15 Years Getting Loaded LP Blue Vinyl, Bootleg {/500} - $12.00

Alkaline Trio For Your Lungs Only 7" Black Vinyl {/1000} 3x for $15 a piece.

So glad my "noob" ass uses gemm cause i probably wouldnt have gotten all of those for so cheap last year!