If you're seeing Converge this week, can you help?

03/24: Buffalo, NY @ Mohawk Place w/ Converge, Pulling Teeth, Ceremony, Coliseum

03/25: Cleveland, OH @ The Grog Shop w/ Converge, Pulling Teeth, Ceremony, Coliseum

03/26: Lemoyne, PA @ Championship w/ Converge, Pulling Teeth, Ceremony, Coliseum

03/27: Brooklyn, NY @ Europa w/ Converge, Pulling Teeth, Ceremony, Coliseum

03/28: Richmond, VA @ United Blood Festival

If anyone is going to these dates, would you be a dear and pick me up the tour version of the Winterhearts print? I'd pay cost + shipping + extra for the trouble.

Get at me. Gracias!

;D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiked all the way out to allston last night and the show was sold out..... :-[ Sucked too cause there was no re-entry and people were walking out and we still couldn't get in in their places. Show started at 5 we got there at like 7. For everyone that plans on goin, be sure to get there early. Also if anyone wouldn't mind grabbin one of those tour prints for me I would really appreciate it. Get at me.

damn i was gonna try to go to the cleveland show tomorrow night after work but i dont really want to drive all the way there if its gonna be sold out.

Converge never sells out in Cleveland, but they're playing a smaller venue than they usually do. Typically they headline at the Agora or Peabody's, both of which are 600-700 capacity, but the Grog Shop (where this show is at) is 450-cap. So I dunno what to tell you, honestly.