If you're seeing Converge this week, can you help?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from the show. The place was nuts. All the bands were great. I've never seen Ceremony before, and wow was it a sight to be seen. Converge's set was spectacular. Really great blend of all their records, and 2 new tracks also (including the one from the video, which was amazing). If you can get to this tour, I highly recommend you do, as it seems like all the venues are smaller than normal and all the bands are great live!

As for prints, I only ended up being able to pick up one, which I might let go. If I do, it goes to xgrantx first, as he asked me before anyone else. I'll think it over and let you know.

Just got home from the show. The place was nuts. All the bands were great. I've never seen Ceremony before, and wow was it a sight to be seen. Converge's set was spectacular. Really great blend of all their records, and 2 new tracks also (including the one from the video, which was amazing). If you can get to this tour, I highly recommend you do, as it seems like all the venues are smaller than normal and all the bands are great live!

As for prints, I only ended up being able to pick up one, which I might let go. If I do, it goes to xgrantx first, as he asked me before anyone else. I'll think it over and let you know.

Shit, dude, if I knew you were coming to Cleveland I would've gone to this show! Or at least met up with you for dinner or something.

Guest kevinb

Yeah cleveland was pretty nuts I was on the fence about going but I decided to catch a ride with a friend last minute...i cleared my bank accout for one ticket but it was worth it ha ha...

Ceremony was fucking incredible they couldnt keep the kids off the stage it was so insane..

Ha they had that one dude that looks like gulardi up there trying to get the kids off stage it was hillarious they were all over dude and at one point the singer just put his arms around the dudes neck and started singing ha ha...

as for converge i dont have to say much they fuckin tore shit up and I really dig the two new songs...

only downside was the stupid slamdancers but they are at every show so w/e

Yeah cleveland was pretty nuts I was on the fence about going but I decided to catch a ride with a friend last minute...i cleared my bank accout for one ticket but it was worth it ha ha...

Ceremony was fucking incredible they couldnt keep the kids off the stage it was so insane..

Ha they had that one dude that looks like gulardi up there trying to get the kids off stage it was hillarious they were all over dude and at one point the singer just put his arms around the dudes neck and started singing ha ha...

as for converge i dont have to say much they fuckin tore shit up and I really dig the two new songs...

only downside was the stupid slamdancers but they are at every show so w/e

God damn It's been a while since I've seen ceremony. Makes me want to see them more now

Shit, dude, if I knew you were coming to Cleveland I would've gone to this show! Or at least met up with you for dinner or something.

Actually, I was at the Buffalo show, but next time I'm in Cleveland I'll hit you up!