Collectible card games: who played 'em?

Not really collectible cards, but Pogs were where it was at when i was at school. They were awesome, i found my swap pile recently while emptying my Mums loft. But i didn't find my complete collection which i was strangely disappointed about considering i havn't given them a thought in 15 years.

i saw my little nieces and nephews playing with pogs the other day, i was like wtf really they're back?

Awesome! you can't beat some playground gambling especially when it involves throwing things! Its like conkers but for the collector nerds. I love it. Also i used to have a complete collection of Star Wars Tazos (Like pogs but they had slits so that you could build with them too.) Man i want to be a kid again.

Guest drahtuos
i saw my little nieces and nephews playing with pogs the other day, i was like wtf really they're back?

Awesome! you can't beat some playground gambling especially when it involves throwing things! Its like conkers but for the collector nerds. I love it. Also i used to have a complete collection of Star Wars Tazos (Like pogs but they had slits so that you could build with them too.) Man i want to be a kid again.

yeah pogs were sweet. i also collected xmen cards, not a tcg but still they were a great collectible. i wish i still had all that shit.

Played Magic for a number of years, started with Revised and kept going through Tempest, so that was about 1994-1998. Still have 'em all in my parents' house somewhere.

I also played the Star Trek: The Next Generation CCG for a little while but it seemed like only me and my neighbor had those cards. (Heck, I might've even been borrowing some of his, I can't remember.)

Anyone ever play Chron X, the online CCG? It was the first of its kind. I played the shit out of that from 1997 through 2000. Loved it.

I have a bunch of rage cards but can't find the rules. Do you have a rule book?

I'll have to check. I think I've got one real rulebook and a few of the little ones that came in the starter decks.

None of my Magic decks were ever worth a shit. Plus I had some uber nerd friends who would constantly destroy my shit.