Eastbound & Down tv series

Its just hitting me. Its also just hitting me that the whole series was just a dude writing his screen play. Incredible

People are making up wild theories that it was all just a story, and that none of it was real. Some of which say he might never have been a baseball player. However, the fact that he has the picture of himself on the wall (from Atlanta?) at the end debunks that.

People are making up wild theories that it was all just a story, and that none of it was real. Some of which say he might never have been a baseball player. However, the fact that he has the picture of himself on the wall (from Atlanta?) at the end debunks that.

Didnt realize that. Good call

Agreed that some of the above mentioned were really solid moments. Also laughed pretty hard and the whole fight over the remote control.

Couldn't really understand Borat.

Thought for a second when April got shot in an alley that Kenny was going to become Batman.

Very solid ending.

I liked the ending for the most part, but I was hoping it was going to take a real dark turn and go for the depressing ending.  My other small issue with the episode is I didn't find it nearly as funny as other parts of the season.  The episode was more focused on the story that the jokes, and that's fine.  I mainly felt like this season was the funniest since the first and I was a little bummed to see that this episode didn't crack me up as much.  Small nit picks aside, the ending was satisfactory.

Thought for a second when April got shot in an alley that Kenny was going to become Batman.

this. glad i wasn't the only one.

Also, if Sacha Baron Cohen's character never existed, Eastbound would have been absolutely fine. I'd say he was less funny than all of the unfunny moments of season two combined.