Eastbound & Down tv series

• 2 years later...
My friends were just telling me to watch this the other night. I don't have HBO and it's not on Netflix (according to them) so how do I watch it?

the first two seasons were on netflix for about a year, but you're right they're not there now.

guess you're gunna have to go lookin' for torrents.

• 4 months later...

Renewed!!!

I don't think this was officially canceled but it was looking more likely than not that it wouldn't be back.

Kinda lagged towards the end of last season. I assumed that was cause they wanted to have a happy ending. Kenny is way funnier when he is a total asshole.

Anyways, even if it isn't as good as season 1 and 2 and more like 3, another season of this is a great thing.

ok, im kind of let down now.

they said mid-second season that they werent going to go passed 3. they knew there was virtually no way to match the magic of the first season, and decided to keep it short and sweet.

yet here we are...

Those guys have back pedaled about the number of seasons they were gonna do since day one. I'm pretty sure that even rich dudes like truck loads of money, might as well keep going while people still give a shit.

To play to your point though, I remember when this show was just a pilot without a name for the longest time, watched that leak at least 25 times with various groups of my friends. Nothing they've done can top that shit.