NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying you're wrong but where did you hear that? Just wondering.

It looked pretty fake, plus the picture had the record sticking out and it looked to me like it was a HOFX (splatter).

Oh I know what pic you're talking about. I saw a different one too w/out the HOFX record. I think that actually is the cover if they can use the Frisbee title but I could definitely be wrong.

It looked pretty fake, plus the picture had the record sticking out and it looked to me like it was a HOFX (splatter).

Oh I know what pic you're talking about. I saw a different one too w/out the HOFX record. I think that actually is the cover if they can use the Frisbee title but I could definitely be wrong.

Oh, well thatd be cool then. It looked cheesy enough to be legit from what I could tell.

I'm surprised it hasn't leaked yet. I work for a small college radio and we got this a few hours ago. I'm guessing it must be available about everywhere now?

i think you made this up and work for fat. you just want to generate hype because now everyone is going to go even crazier looking for a leak.

That's not how we roll here. Sure isn't me, I don't have time to make fake accounts.

Regardless, if ya'll haven't heard the teegan and sara song you can check it out here: http://www.spin.com/articles/exclusive-song-nofx-dis-tegan-and-sara

i think you made this up and work for fat. you just want to generate hype because now everyone is going to go even crazier looking for a leak.

That's not how we roll here. Sure isn't me, I don't have time to make fake accounts.

Regardless, if ya'll haven't heard the teegan and sara song you can check it out here: http://www.spin.com/articles/exclusive-song-nofx-dis-tegan-and-sara

This song is absolutely hilarious. One of my favorites on the album. So many good lines.

I totally get what they are saying with the title of the album.This whole thing started cause I said the album was good and wouldnt provide a link to a free d/l of the album and everyone got pissed cause it hadnt leaked yet and I wouldnt leak it which apparently meant I wasnt allowed to talk about it either.

lol, 10 pages in and you STILL don't get it, i give up

facepalm.gif