MOTHERS AGAINST BROKENCYDE

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

You got Grease for X-Mas? No wonder you're frowning. Was that in place of a lump of coal?

ha this is awesome christmas morning i come down and think i have a record my wife bought me. she wraped the grease record with a record a bought from vc and i was totally surprised. she then handed me a bigger gift with a record player her dad refurbished for me. i use it now and its awesome.

You got Grease for X-Mas? No wonder you're frowning. Was that in place of a lump of coal?

ha this is awesome christmas morning i come down and think i have a record my wife bought me. she wraped the grease record with a record a bought from vc and i was totally surprised. she then handed me a bigger gift with a record player her dad refurbished for me. i use it now and its awesome.

Your wife sounds awesome. But I'm sure you're aware of that. :)

Your wife sounds awesome. But I'm sure you're aware of that. :)

yeah she is good to me. but she hates you assholes for some reason. :-*

awwwww, poor baby.

yes.........where is my fucking make-up though....

you're upset because you DON'T like brokencyde..... BREE BREE

God that's the song i heard when I was trying to figure out what all this nonsense was. It sounds like a pig getting rammed up the butt and someone sneezing in between thrusts.

What if this group is actually really, really good about their satire and were playing everyone?

i would really love it if they were (as much as i would still hate that they have become this popular), but i just don't see this being the case.

there's a difference between Eminem (who is a fucking genius) singing "Just Lose It" and "Ass Like That" which were clearly him just saying to the music industry/America in general "look how stupid you all are. i can literally do ANYTHING and you idiots will love it" and these Brokencyde morons singing "I got these bitches all tipsy trying to sex me."

if they are just pulling the wool over our eyes, kudos to them. i just don't think that's what's happening.