"Man shoots himsef during Watchmen"

Eugene (KMTR) – A man shot himself to death in a Eugene movie theater just after midnight Monday morning.

Police say about 10 patrons were in an auditorium at Regal Cinemas watching the movie “Watchmen.” About midway through the film some of the moviegoers told the manager they heard a “popping” noise like a gunshot. A 24-year-old man was found in the rear of the auditorium with a gunshot wound to the head.

Police say the man shot himself and was dead when they arrived.

The patron closest to the man was sitting two rows away.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Man-shoots-himself-during-Watchmen-movie/H0qmxSQyCkim5hh80WuOSA.cspx

Come on, it wasn't that bad.

Guest duhpunk

"Well, my childhood fantasies of Laurie have just been tarnished by a gangbang by the Blue Man Group...."

Seriously though, who does that?

Guest duhpunk
I'm a horrible person because I'm laughing hysterically because you all did not fail me and all beat me to every funny comeback I could have come up with.

Anyone who is selfish enough to off themselves in front of a handful of people who are now going to live with that image for the rest of their lives probably deserves to be laughed at.