At The Drive In repress

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DVD was in the works a few years ago, but was squashed by some of the ex-members. (I'll let you guess which ones.) When I visited the Fearless office back in 2005, I was shown an entire ROOM filled with ATDI stuff -- all their master tapes, stacks and stacks of live footage, etc.

I wanted to drop my pants and start jerking off right there, but it seemed like an inappropriate time.

Now There's a Youtube video

The DVD was in the works a few years ago, but was squashed by some of the ex-members. (I'll let you guess which ones.) When I visited the Fearless office back in 2005, I was shown an entire ROOM filled with ATDI stuff -- all their master tapes, stacks and stacks of live footage, etc.

I wanted to drop my pants and start jerking off right there, but it seemed like an inappropriate time.

I'd have done it anyway.

I think the Paramore chick fucked up the lyrics. Either way, NO.

If I can remember that far back, Vaya was just the one press. I think it was the first record I ever bought on white, and even back then I thought white was a tacky color for records.

I'm a bit worried...3 lps?

Why can't they press the shebang?

Its atdi...its not like they'd be sitting on any of these records for more than a month...and that's if they do some crazy number of copies....and they could easily fund their next 12 punk goes comps with the cash from these...

so wrong:

You know what really kills me about shit like this, and the bands that cover Refused and shit like that, is that it's such a fucking fake-ass grab at credibility. Maybe it just drives me nuts because that's the stuff I was into at the time and it just feels like it's being perverted so these bands can seem cool.

You know how you can tell that's the case when it comes to Paramore? Relationship of Command has been out for nearly 8 years now. Almost a full decade. In that span of time, nobody in the band has become familiar enough with the lyrics to know that chick fucked them WAY up.

Here's a novel idea - quit trying to make shallow grabs for credibility and earn some yourself.

AND YOU KIDS STAY OFF MY LAWN.