BANDS YOU CAN'T STAND!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate radio metal/rock. Disturbed, Staind, Papa Roach, Buckcherry, Nickelback, Hinder (seriously.... Lips of an Angel... go fuck yourselves). I was at the Taste of Chaos last night and had to sit through Bring Me the Hairspray before Thursday came on... what the fuck? 13-14 year old girls in neon clothes with fake bling. Thank god they left before Thursday came on and absolutely dominated.

Also, pop country is pretty atrocious (Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flats, etc.)

clutch - i don't see what the fuss over this band is. everything i've heard sounds the same to me and isn't good at all

alesana - is there really any reason TO like this band? when i saw them they all dressed in black extra tight pants and tshirts, and their fans were screaming 13 - 16 year old girls. they have too many guitarists for the type of music they play. they spend the entire set wagging their tongues at the underage girls and air humping the crowd. i had gone to see the chariot and sky eats airplane and these douches were the headliners. needless to say, i left in the middle of their set.

also, i hate when the supporting bands are 100 times better than the headlining band,

uh oh fear before is opening for this band in a couple weeks here. sounds like i'm gonna be leaving pretty early

uh oh fear before is opening for this band in a couple weeks here. sounds like i'm gonna be leaving pretty early

yeah, i saw they were touring with them and it made me sad. ive seen fear before probably 3 times and they're so good live. leave before it's ruined by those alesana asshats.

Guest drahtuos
2. Radio rock bands: Disturbed, Hinder, Hoobastank, Mudvayne, Nickleback, Staind. I could go on and on. They're all the same to me. No substance. Usually following the same formula they and everyone else always has. The only thing worse than these bands are country artists and the fans that follow either and think that's what "real" music is. I'm a music snob, sure, but if we're on a vinyl message board, that goes without saying for all of us.

this, i can get into almost any sort of music out there, but this garbage i will never appreciate.

Someone mentioned Lemuria, and while I can't say I HATE them, I agree sort of. I bought that record on the hype of this board, and it has been spun once. I have no desire to ever put it on again, I don't know what you all were talking about with that record being good.

And I'll agree with Radiohead, but moreso the fans who think they're god reincarnated. I don't like the music, but because it just bores me. But I've seen people in tears listening to some songs, and I just want to slap them.

Dave Matthews Band - for the fans entirely. He's a good musician and I like a few songs, but I never want to be associated with his drug-using, hemp necklace, pompous preppy-boy fanclub that follows him around the country because they are trust-fund babies that don't have to work for anything.

4-ANY BAND IN GENERAL that uses the "our songs have always existed and it was up to us to pick the parts out of the air and structure them" FUCK YOU JACKOFFS!!!!

Wait, what?

What bands say this?

there is this band called cathedrals from cincinnati and i was referring to them. i got a smite for this thread. :'(, but not really

to the dude who doesnt like alicia keys... gtfo! jack white asked her to be in his james bond song. enough said.

Muzzy.. radiohead? do you just not like them because they are popular and hyped? i used to be like that but then i decided to actually listen to them.

i really dont like wilco. i've had a really hard time getting into them (not without lack of trying) and i hear all the time that jeff tweedy is one of the biggest assholes around. so fuck him.

Someone mentioned Lemuria, and while I can't say I HATE them, I agree sort of. I bought that record on the hype of this board, and it has been spun once. I have no desire to ever put it on again, I don't know what you all were talking about with that record being good.

I actually like Lemuria, but I think short of a FEW select songs, Get Better is a terrible album. My problem is mostly with the lyrics, Get Better reads like a thirteen year old girls journal. They never did anything better than their split with Kind of like Spitting in my opinion.

dude pissed on a girl a couple of years ago

Who, the Used (by Kelly Osbourne) guy? Is there a video?

nah the guy from bring me the horizon, he got arrested for assaulting and urinating on a girl after she wouldn't fuck him once she was on the bus apparently. the fucker never got charged due to lack of evidence, but he did it.

recently he also told Brent Hinds to fuck himself, then ran away once Brent kicked of, leaving his little brother to take an almighty beating

The Beatles - i hate their music, and i am completely convinced that they are all of a sudden popular again is because it's the cool thing to like, and because of that fucking piece of shit movie across the universe, fuck that movie, and fuck the beatles

Brokencyde and bands like them - anyone who knows and appreciates good music can listen to this and know this is comeplete garbage, they are a disgrace to music and there are so many other bands that actually devote time and passion into their music but dont get NEAR the recognition these mother fuckers get, pathetic

Country Music - it all sounds the same, grab an acoustic guitar and have a stupid fucking accent and sing about bullshit that doesnt matter at all in real life, fuck your boots, fuck your truck, and fuck you drinking all the time, nobody should fucking care

Mainstream rap like T-Pain, Lil John and you all knpw the rest- i honestly believe this is a mojor contribution to how fucked up the youth is in this generation, its the music that exalts drugs, alcohol, material possessions, crime, violence, and all that bullshit about calling women bitches and tricks and whores, such fucking disgusting music, it should be abolished from the planet

theres alot more but i dont want to rant anymore