favorite cheesey action movie death? SPOILERS

I've got mine boiled down to three.

Mickey Rourke getting blown up by a land mine while getting attacked by a lion in Double Team.

Bennet getting impaled by the pipe that goes through the well into the steam unit and pours steam out the pipe in his chest. "Let off some steam Bennet!"

and

When Samual L Jackson gets eaten by the giant shark after giving the big speech in Deep Blue Sea.

Jean Claude Van Dame's epic split jump on to the counter in Time Cop. The bade guy shoots the taser at Van Damme, he leaps up on the counter completing the "split jump" and the taser lands in the water on the floor in the kitchen. Just.... incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsI1h8j5p2Q&hl=en&fs=1

Sudden Death.

Jean Claude Van Dame fighting and eventually killing a terrorist who stole the Pen's mascot Ice Burgh's costume.

I think there's a clip on youtube, but I'm at work.

True story. Sudden Death was the second movie I watched in HD on my new TV. That fight was fucking boss, but the death at the end of it could've been so much better.

Sudden Death.

Jean Claude Van Dame fighting and eventually killing a terrorist who stole the Pen's mascot Ice Burgh's costume.

I think there's a clip on youtube, but I'm at work.

True story. Sudden Death was the second movie I watched in HD on my new TV. That fight was fucking boss, but the death at the end of it could've been so much better.

That movies is in HD? Oh man, I gotta track that down for the playoffs.