Ben Lyons (shit rich white guys bitch about)

I'd like to take a minute from real world problems and talk about this fucking dude. Is he for fucking real? I don't think I've read a single review from him that wasn't chalked full of nepotism or hyperbole. He fucking claims to be a legit critic and then takes every opportunity to hob nob with stars and get his picture clicked off. He's such a sack of shit.

I don't know why (I tend to avoid celebrity love/hate) but I would punch this fucker right in the face.

I don't know, maybe it's because I took media, Television and two years of film critique in college. I'm not a professional by any means but every time I read/hear his reviews I can't believe he ever even graduated high school. As someone who considers it a legitimate field of study it's like watching Cuba Gooding Jr.'s "Radio" teach at Harvard.

All this is proves is that mainstream media has no integrity anymore. There's no real criticism and everyone is hanging out with everyone in an effort to may themselves look important.

This guy is really no different than say The reason my Joe "the Plumber" is famous now. He made a stupid quote. hung out with the right people and now we can't get the moron to shut the fuck up.

These people are created because the idea of instant celebrity has come true and everyone wants it.