This is Amazing...Britain's Got Talent

I don't know about Britain but the American one was a fucking joke. They tried to hedge down the singers and they ended up letting the worst most annoying fucks through. "Oh shit, I tuck my dick between my legs and pretend to be a woman" "Fucking amazing, you're through!" I stopped watching that shit by like week three.

I feel bad that she is a joke, now.

a joke thats going to make an easy million off living her dream... shes hardly a joke.. she totally went up in front of a million people, every last one of them who thought she was going to be a joke.. and she made jaws drop.

the british version seems so much more legit than american idol... they had some 4 year old on the show who blew the crowd away as well

I feel bad that she is a joke, now.

a joke thats going to make an easy million off living her dream... shes hardly a joke.. she totally went up in front of a million people, every last one of them who thought she was going to be a joke.. and she made jaws drop.

the british version seems so much more legit than american idol... they had some 4 year old on the show who blew the crowd away as well

This isn't the British version of American Idol, though. It's the British counterpart to America's Got Talent.

This woman was on AC360 last night. She's 48, never been kissed, and lives with her cat. I like her accent.

I think it's great. I just love Simon Cowell preparing to rip this lady a new one, and then once she starts singing the camera pans to him and it looks like he shit his pants.

It is kind of sad that sometimes people don't give people with real talent a shot just because of the way they look.

I think it's great. I just love Simon Cowell preparing to rip this lady a new one, and then once she starts singing the camera pans to him and it looks like he shit his pants.

It is kind of sad that sometimes people don't give people with real talent a shot just because of the way they look.

I don't think it was the way she looked, I think it was the way she was talking. You know, not being able to come up with the word "village" and other silly little things.