Deadformat BETA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the main drawback is the amount of menus you're going to have to go through compared to before. If you want to add a 7'' and a 12'' for example, you need to click add, then add one to one section, then go to another section and add the other one.

Did this too, quickest way is to just delete your old category and make a new one. All the records in the category will be deleted and you basically start from scratch.

I think the main drawback is the amount of menus you're going to have to go through compared to before. If you want to add a 7'' and a 12'' for example, you need to click add, then add one to one section, then go to another section and add the other one.

Did this too, quickest way is to just delete your old category and make a new one. All the records in the category will be deleted and you basically start from scratch.

Dude your awesome, just saved me a whole lot of work.

+1

i just got done redoing my list and i like the new set up quite a bit. two things i didn't like were going through my list and erasing "the" before bands so they would go into the right order and when you edit your existing list you have to save by each line instead of just one update button like on the old lists

I won't be touching my list until I can add pictures, then gonna go through and add them one by one like I did a year or two ago when I did my first tradelist.

The real nice thing would be as you're looking through the pressing info, you can add shit to your list directly from that section. So like you're going through, see this strung out record and just add it straight to your list without having to type shit in. Then if you want, add some pictures of your own when you get a chance and then those can be added to the pressing info shit.

I won't be touching my list until I can add pictures, then gonna go through and add them one by one like I did a year or two ago when I did my first tradelist.

The real nice thing would be as you're looking through the pressing info, you can add shit to your list directly from that section. So like you're going through, see this strung out record and just add it straight to your list without having to type shit in. Then if you want, add some pictures of your own when you get a chance and then those can be added to the pressing info shit.

that is how it's gonna be eventually, you double click on something already in the database and it'll give you the option to add it to your tradelist

that is how it's gonna be eventually, you double click on something already in the database and it'll give you the option to add it to your tradelist

Don't people use different formats? Or is everyone's list uniform now?

via twitter: The box crashed that Dead Format is on.. ugh. Will be back up soon, hopefully. Worst case scenario: 4 hours.

that was posted 2.5 hours ago

also, I don't care if they're uniform or not, I just wanted organization & pictures & ease of use all balled up into one site. Plus an easy way to search other lists.