That Chung King on ebay

I know enough of the history of the record...but what I'd like know is what warrants the sky-high value of it. I am curious that's all. I've seen records that are much more limited got for a lot less.

I'd love to hear from people who own it...I am sure their perspective would be more of what I want to hear about.

For me, it was like that elusive, mythical record that you never saw before, only heard about. Over the years, this "legend" grew and grew and with the introduction of the internet and ebay, more and more people found out about it and wanted it. Because they're so limited, people went nuts trying to get one that was for sale. So then bidding wars happen and prices seemed to always go up. I remember getting a chance to buy one in the mid 90s for 400 bucks and I thought the dude was crazy. Little did I know...eventually I did end up getting one. And seeing this auction makes me feel way better about what I paid.

So that, on top of being one of the early Rev bands adds to the price. People have also called this the holy grail of hardcore records.

I've always liked Judge but paying that kind of money for a story is kind of ridiculous. Do you have any idea what kind of fun you can have with that much cash? that's a lot of drugs and whores my friends. and that's a way better story, because a whore never put out an old smoke record.

I've always liked Judge but paying that kind of money for a story is kind of ridiculous. Do you have any idea what kind of fun you can have with that much cash? that's a lot of drugs and whores my friends. and that's a way better story, because a whore never put out an old smoke record.

Sadly, Judge fans will never know the joys of blowing thousands of dollars on hard drugs.

relisted...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Judge-Chung-King-Can-Suck-It-LP-65-110-Youth-of-Today_W0QQitemZ130301507322QQihZ003QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

************I have chosen to end my previous auction and make some changes. In order to assure that all bidders are legit, and will actually pay for the item, I am now requiring that all people intending to bid on this record must e-mail me ([email protected]) with their eBay user ID and their mailing address. If this requirement is not met before you place a bid, your bid will be cancelled, and all subsequent bids by you will also be cancelled. The reserve for this auction is still the same, so keep that in mind if you intend to bid.**********