Ultimate piece of movie memorabilia

I don't understand why the article makes it Danny Boyle's responsibility though.

He pays for the children to go to schools, but they're not considered "top schools". I don't remember Chunk getting a full ride to Columbia for doing the fucking truffle shuffle.

That said, I do think that the kids should be compensated enough so that they're not in danger of being sold. It just sucks that whatever the filmmakers have done for the kids is being overshadowed by what they didn't do.

I don't understand why the article makes it Danny Boyle's responsibility though.

He pays for the children to go to schools, but they're not considered "top schools". I don't remember Chunk getting a full ride to Columbia for doing the fucking truffle shuffle.

That said, I do think that the kids should be compensated enough so that they're not in danger of being sold. It just sucks that whatever the filmmakers have done for the kids is being overshadowed by what they didn't do.

Exactly. He's already done more for them than anybody else ever would have... what's he supposed to do now? Adopt them too?

Exactly. He's already done more for them than anybody else ever would have... what's he supposed to do now? Adopt them too?

Bullshit.

All they have done is made a promise that they'll be able to go to school. What good does that do if they don't have money to eat?

Those kids got paid NEXT TO NOTHING. They were the real stars of a movie that will gross over a half billion dollars, but live in poverty you can't even imagine. The executives of the movie probably pay more for a meal at Mr. Chow than they did those children. It's fucking disgusting.