burger king or mc donald's

Subway, nothing beats coming home after a hard day being jobless and having sex with a meatball sub... erm I mean eating a meatball sub

it happens..

subway is horrible. i worked there, everything is processed just like any fast food joint. Though i'm sure it's better than mcdonalds.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McDonald's is fucking trash. After working their for almost two years I can say that with a good level of certainty. If you get food right off the grill that hasn't been sitting its not too bad but that's rarely the case.

Im not down with either. Disgusting. if I want a fast food hamburger it's either In-n-Out or nothing.

Ding, ding, ding. Or Fatburger. Fatburger rules too.

McDonalds.

One of my life rules is: Never trust anyone who says they don't like McDonald's.

I can understand if you don't eat it, but it's fucking good, and you know you like it.

(also, my other rule is: Never trust anyone who says they don't like TV)

but its not good....except for the mcgriddle, those things are fucking amazing

I had a Quik in France once, don't remember how the food was but they had a button that fired a straw into the air instead of a boring old dispenser, needless to say as a 10 year old on holiday I found this incredibly awesome.

Quik food is awful, it's probably better you don't remember it.

but the straws are ok, right?

Neither...james got it right.

Subway, nothing beats coming home after a hard day being jobless and having sex with a meatball spicy italian sub... erm I mean eating a meatball spicy italian sub
McDonalds.

One of my life rules is: Never trust anyone who says they don't like McDonald's.

I can understand if you don't eat it, but it's fucking good, and you know you like it.

One of mine is: Never trust anyone who hasn't been drunk.

Guest drahtuos
McDonalds.

also don't trust anyone who says they don't masturbate.

i'm gonna go with mcdonalds on this one, but if carl's jr. was an option i would go with that. carl's jr. makes the best fast food burgers hands down.