Where's your trade list?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so it looks like i need to migrate from recordnerd to dead format, huh?

let me ask you though -is this a brand loyalty thing or is DF actually a good idea? i mean, they haven't been around for that long -in that time, how reliable have they proven themselves to be? do you think they're in it for the longhaul?

this is serious shit -i gotta know if i'm gonna make a commitment.

Guest duhpunk

DF.

Howsyouredge is okay, but I don't like the fact that there is no messaging system within the site. It's all done through e-mail.

Record Nerd is a pain in the ass. I hate that you have to type out one record at a time, one field at a time, then click add. I made one a while back and it took forever. Haven't really updated it since.

Guest markovianprocess
DF. Liked it better before though.

Definitely. The new system looks nicer, but it's a bit more complicated if you want to move a few things around or update it. Also the need to list artist names like "Green, The" as the alphabetical sorting is automatic is a bit irritating.

used to be strictly Google docs. then DF came along and i was updating both. then that became a hassle and i just kept an excel spreadsheet on my pc and copy/paste into DF. hoping the new entry system in DF doesnt cramp my copy/paste style. ill probably just have to enter each new item into both as i get them as opposed to copy/pasting my entire list every time i would get new wax... brah