Photos of Alkaline Trio Goddamint (explanation)

Guest admin1338560633

Fuck. I'm really disappointed with what has happened to the VC color. I was stoked about Red w/ Black Smoke, then I was stoked on the Red/Black inside/out, but this is just fucking ugly.

most of the variations are. at this rate, 180 gram sounds wonderful to me.

Fuck. I'm really disappointed with what has happened to the VC color. I was stoked about Red w/ Black Smoke, then I was stoked on the Red/Black inside/out, but this is just fucking ugly.

sorry you are disapointed. It is kind of out of my hands and I feel like I was lucky to pick the most unique looking color of the bunch. Hopefully you can trade your vc color for another one down the road.

the VC color and the red/black are the best colors there.

boy....what a mess.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt saying interpunk or hot topic are amazing places, just stating the fact that i am sure they will carry it since so many people are freaking out

oh, i didn't mean for my post to look like i was attacking you. sorry if it came off that way.

i'm just saying that i would rather not send money to interpunk or hot topic if I can avoid it.

i've already picked up 5 copies of this from VC, why not two more?

agreed

haha i said the same thing on the last page.

RELAX, everyone! goddamnit is available on vinyl again!! rejoice!!

besides, nobody is telling you that you HAVE to have the other two colors. and if you're an avid trio collector, just be glad this isn't like fucking remains. seriously. come on, now.

before this redux this album was not available to me at all. i would never be able to spend over 100 bucks on the original nor would i ever randomly walk into a record store and find it in a used bin.

just was not going to happen.

now there are 3k copies out there, in a bunch of colors, ya don't like one, pick another.

run home and listen to the fucking thing.

if 1 more person complains i'm going to drive to your house personally and throw your entire collection into the back of my el camino for 3 hours in the baking sun. i'll return with your vinyl soup and then you'll have something to complain about.

ps. i had to go search my email history to find out which i ordered....mmmclearwithredsplashmmm so excited!

Guest conoley
before this redux this album was not available to me at all. i would never be able to spend over 100 bucks on the original nor would i ever randomly walk into a record store and find it in a used bin.

now there are 3k copies out there, in a bunch of colors, ya don't like one, pick another.

if 1 more person complains i'm going to drive to your house personally and throw your entire collection into the back of my el camino for 3 hours in the baking sun. i'll return with your vinyl soup and then you'll have something to complain about.

ps. i had to go search my email history to find out which i ordered....mmmclearwithredsplashmmm so excited!

Dude, you have an el camino?

Dude, you have an el camino?

well...um....no..

but i didn't feel that my subaru impreza really wouldn't put that much fear in someone's heart.

it is a hatch back so i could cram a good number before it got full!

so beware!