ATTN: boys of VC

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

I'm quoting this just because this image should be propagated electronically as much as possible so future societies know what Earth circa 2001 was like.

Also, if you're looking to rebound via this thread, don't. You explicitly asked for the boys of VC to respond. You should be looking for a man.

Also, a valid rebound strategy is randomly hooking up with other girls as long as there is photographic evidence.

aawwww you guys are my heeeeeroes!

no lie. this cheered me up a lot when i got back tonite and read it.

and nicole, heck yeah i'll be down to philly! this weekend is iffy though; i promised some of my friends at school that i'd go to their senior show and i'm thinking it's this weekend.

Well any weekend you want I'm down you know where to find me :)

aawwww you guys are my heeeeeroes!

no lie. this cheered me up a lot when i got back tonite and read it.

and nicole, heck yeah i'll be down to philly! this weekend is iffy though; i promised some of my friends at school that i'd go to their senior show and i'm thinking it's this weekend.

Well any weekend you want I'm down you know where to find me :)

sweet, we will definitely hang sometime soon! :]

Guest smccown13

I've always had a small crush on a-money, but I kind of screwed it up now that she knows I bought a hooker. Damn.

I DO wear tight pants...allyson.

I've always had a small crush on a-money, but I kind of screwed it up now that she knows I bought a hooker. Damn.

I DO wear tight pants...allyson.

psh, at least i know that you uhhhh....give some lovin' back! ;]

and admittedly i am a fan of the snug fitting boy pants!

The Hold Steady is the stuff for when you're feeling down, it;s like Dido for guys, just.. you know, not fucking awful.

Also, not to threadjack, but how do you recommend breaking up with a girl? I seem to have landed myself in a relationship situation with a girl I don't actually like much, she's to sweet to be my normal bastard self to though.

The Hold Steady is the stuff for when you're feeling down, it;s like Dido for guys, just.. you know, not fucking awful.

Also, not to threadjack, but how do you recommend breaking up with a girl? I seem to have landed myself in a relationship situation with a girl I don't actually like much, she's to sweet to be my normal bastard self to though.

Just tell her the truth, maybe sugar-coat it a bit. Like "I'm just not interested in you as any more than a friend." Don't go with the cliches like "you're a sweethart and a good person, blah, blah, blah" it just comes off as odd in the situation.