Fest 8

i actually didnt take pictures at that show, but my friend Kate did and they came out awesome. Here's a link. They start at page 7, and just keep going through 8,9, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itsloudashell/page7/

aww thanks!

i can spot at least one boston kid in all of these pictures.

ken getting his head crushed

[image]

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a semi Fest related dream, i was at the airport on route to Fest and my luggage was 12Kg to heavy to get on the plane and i had to ditch my Halloween costume, but first tried making a run for it to get on the plane which resulted in a bunch of guards pummeling me, then i woke up.

Fingers crossed this doesn't happen!

my dreams are starting to be about Fest.

do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you have a fest sex wet dream?

Last night: i was rolling around gainesville on a office chair with wheels.

there was a line to get into the hotel, i couldn't find my ticket. i watched bands play and slept on the chair behind a bar.

the other night: i was at a house show with all the kids form my work house, they were eating glitter and buttons. Then after 2 songs, paddy from D4 unplugged the amps because he was trying to sleep.

my sleeping pills make me have weird dreams.

I had a dream that my beard was fully grown and fuzzy.

It was almost awesome.

You do realise there is a Fest beard tax?

Any dude without a full beard must buy a dude with a beard a drink every time the beardless one goes to the bar.

You'd better hope it grows Quick, or hang out with me all day. ;)

Strikeforce Diablo, Panthro, and FIYA are playing at Boca Fiesta for free thursday night, which is awesome for me because it means I can go see Strikeforce then, which is my #1 band to see, and it frees up my sunday. There's also a Failsafe warehouse show.

What band do you NEED to see? My first is strikeforce, but since I'm seeing them thursday, I'll pick another just for funsies. I'm gonna go with Algernon Cadwallader.

Go!

Strikeforce Diablo, Panthro, and FIYA are playing at Boca Fiesta for free thursday night, which is awesome for me because it means I can go see Strikeforce then, which is my #1 band to see, and it frees up my sunday. There's also a Failsafe warehouse show.

What band do you NEED to see? My first is strikeforce, but since I'm seeing them thursday, I'll pick another just for funsies. I'm gonna go with Algernon Cadwallader.

Go!

Oh shit, Strikeforce is playing Thursday? I am there! Are there any details for that show online?