Fest 8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can never plan to early. I think about this every couple days. I WILL be there.

Finally, something I can get behind!!

(That's what he said...?)

Annddd I won't have my stupid bootcast thing on this year! And maybe some VC girls will go besides me (AHEM Nicole+Lia). Anddddd I think we should make a VC yearbook and make everybody sign it.

OK so I'm tired and excited, but whatever. Party in my room.

I'll be going... but lydia.. if we hang out.. you have to promise to not to talk my ear off again :P

I think this year, i need to go in on a room with people.. preferably non-drinkers. (Or at least non-rowdy types ) last year i got a room and all my friends bailed so i got stuck with the $500 bill. this year i need roomies.

I'll be going... but lydia.. if we hang out.. you have to promise to not to talk my ear off again :P

PSH you asked and I answered. Sorry if the answer was more verbose than you expected it to be. Plus you were the only person I knew there at the time, and I thought it would seem bitchy to not say anything or just say bs things like "ohyeah youre seeing _________? me too! omgzzzzxxx000rrsxzzz"

Anybody who isn't gonna jump on my bed/pee in the hall/talk about gatorface 10"s forever/let in creepy dudes who ask to sleep in my bed, and doesn't mind that I'm conversational, let's get a room.

PSH you asked and I answered. Sorry if the answer was more verbose than you expected it to be. Plus you were the only person I knew there at the time, and I thought it would seem bitchy to not say anything or just say bs things like "ohyeah youre seeing _________? me too! omgzzzzxxx000rrsxzzz"

Anybody who isn't gonna jump on my bed/pee in the hall/talk about gatorface 10"s forever/let in creepy dudes who ask to sleep in my bed, and doesn't mind that I'm conversational, let's get a room.

what did i ask? you called me, you asked me to put your stuff in my room. which i happy obliged. i didn't really ask any questions. did i hit a nerve? :P. i think you read into my jokes a bit too much. i make fun of everyone's idiosyncrasies just as most do mine. seriously, i was just kidding.. just like i make fun of corey for telling my stories 20x. al of you people are pretty cool..

you did get me a couple of beers sooooooo. and i think you were the only person that talked to me in the beginning as well..lol

this year's gonna be fun. but i'll have money this year.. i got a "FEST FUND" going finally, so we shall have stories to tell... or at least i'll have stories of everyone else.. I miss the Yeungling...

i still hate you for getting the last copy of the NEW BRUISES 7" that was for the fest. haha I miss leonardos.

so for the people who fly in is there an airport in gville because im having trouble finding one.

yes, but it's more expensive... i flew in to jacksonville on southwest and it only cost me $250 round trip. RIchard (dante) was nice enough to give me a ride to gainesville from jacksonville. what a sweet guy.

yeah jacksonville seems to be the only option from detroit.

and it's so close that people will just drive over and pick you up for a bit of gas money.. i'm sure there will be lots of us coming in from jacksonville so you shouldn't have a hard time finding a rie.. especially on this board..

haha... well you did get me a couple of beers sooooooo. and i think you were the only person that talked to me in the beginning as well..lol

this year's gonna be fun. but i'll have money this year.. i got a "FEST FUND" going finally, so we shall have stories to tell... or at least i'll have stories of everyone else.. I miss the Yeungling...

i still hate you for getting the last copy of the NEW BRUISES 7" that was for the fest. haha I miss leonardos.

i can make you a 1/1 cover ;)

...now where did I put those crayons?

For those that don't have to shell out for airfare, how much dough should I plan on trying to save? I'll have a new baby, so I won't be buying a lot of records, I'd like to room with someone, so I'm just curious how much entry and everything is. Also, if anyone wants to bunk with me, I'm totally non-obnoxious and (usually) don't pee in the hall.