Fest 8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I mentioned this before, but you out of towners should branch out and try some places other than gator dawgs and leonardo's. Granted, they're good, you should try somewhere like Steamers/Buddha Belly. Not only is the food mind blowingly good, but Buddha Belly has some of the most accommodating, friendly staff I've ever encountered.

What Ryan said...Steamers/Buddha Belly is awseome.

Not too far from downtown,either.

Jon Gaunt was working at Buddha Belly a few months back.

Also, one day a month they give a percentage of sales of curry

to help out homeless dogs and cats.

I think I mentioned this before, but you out of towners should branch out and try some places other than gator dawgs and leonardo's. Granted, they're good, you should try somewhere like Steamers/Buddha Belly. Not only is the food mind blowingly good, but Buddha Belly has some of the most accommodating, friendly staff I've ever encountered.

^^^^^ good interview. god i hate the day after fests.. well when you work them.. everyone thinks you have it so easy, yet theres so much left to be done before you can actually go home and actually sleep in.. i remember one year at sxsw, the day after fest, i had to be up at the convention center at 5am to load out 3 24' trucks.. and then go unload them into various storage spaces... I HATED THAT!!!!

i don't know why i put myself through that stuff for 8 years...lol