Fest 8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noeffinidea

Only conflict the whole weekend for me is Coalesce and Clairmel's sets overlapping...glad I saw Coalesce last year cause it's a no-brainer that I'll be in the process of losing my voice whilst finally seeing Clairmel. Stoked!

shang a lang playing the same time as small brown bike is a bummer too

I was honestly more bummed that we are playing at the same time as Smalltown. They were one of top 5 bands to see this year. Guess I can catch them at pre-fest.

smalltowns playing philly a week before fest so i'll see em there

any chance of a shang a lang east coast tour?

I was honestly more bummed that we are playing at the same time as Smalltown. They were one of top 5 bands to see this year. Guess I can catch them at pre-fest.

smalltowns playing philly a week before fest so i'll see em there

any chance of a shang a lang east coast tour?

I'm shooting for this summer. It will have been 2 years and we missed a lot of places last time.

What's this Rum Runners place? Is this a new venue for the Fest, or did an old venue change their name?

Rum Runners is the name new of the bar that used to be

FAT TUESDAY.

It's downtown (of course) about 3-4 blocks east of Common Grounds. Across from Dragonfly Sushi and the new Hampton Inn Hotel. Weird...I've never seen that place have music ever.

while I don't have a lot of Clairmel's stuff, I think I have to go see them over other bands just because I don't think I'll get the chance to see them again. I'll hopefully be seeing 7 Seconds on Thursday so I can get that out of the way and now that Coalesce is a functioning band again I can skip them too.

Semi-official word from my local American Armada representative:

Failsafe Warehouse

Thursday the 29th de October

American Armada

One Win Choice

The Casting Out

Heads Held High

Bands in no particular order. Plus Corey said "plus more that I don't know about" and obviously ryan mentioned OP!!! so we'll see what happens.