Victory Records Vinyl, Pre-orders and TP Contests

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I just got off the phone with my Victory rep and either later today, or early tomorrow, we will be setting up pre-orders for the following releases and with each new release (Bad Brains excluded), we will be setting up Test Pressing Contests. Expect more details soon.

A DAY TO REMEMBER, Homesick LP

BAD BRAINS, Omega Sessions (new color) 10"

BAYSIDE, Shudder LP

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME, Alaska dbl LP

BLOOD FOR BLOOD, Outlaw Anthems LP

DARKEST HOUR, Hidden Hands of the Sadist Nation dbl LP (VC exclusive color)

SILVERSTEIN, A Shipwreck In The Sand LP

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO, Everything Goes Numb LP (VC exclusive color)

THURSDAY, Full Collapse LP

Guest kevinb

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO, Everything Goes Numb LP (VC exclusive color)

Can't wait for Victory to go, "oh wait, that's actually a pre-order for a Ted Nugent album. Our bad"

haha pretty much

Stoked for these preorders. but it reminded me that I never picked up the BTBAM Colors LP, and it seems that everyone is out of stock now, does anybody know where I might be able to find one?

Hot Topic. The one near me has had it for forever, it might even be on clearance.

Do you think you could pick it up for me? None of the ones withing a sane distance of me are carrying it. PM me and we'll work something out if you're down.

Hot Topic. The one near me has had it for forever, it might even be on clearance.

Do you think you could pick it up for me? None of the ones withing a sane distance of me are carrying it. PM me and we'll work something out if you're down.

Yeah I'll be down there on Saturday, if it's there I'll pick it up for you. Do you still want it if it's a little beat up, because sometimes the vinyl gets thrown around there. It should be ok though.