Under the Influence streaming player, NEWS NEWS NE

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

http://www.vinylcollective.com/under-the-influence-series/

(find the streaming player on the VC blog or the link above)

That’s right friends, our Under the Influence streaming player can now be shared anywhere HTML code can be posted. Just click “Embed This Player On Your Site” and the code will automatically be copied and you can paste it on your blog, on your myspace bulletins, wherever html can be posted. Help us spread this player wherever you can. Thanks.

In other Under the Influence news, we will be receiving the Two Cow Garage / Jr. Juggernaut UTI late next week, and we should be getting the Lemuria / Off With Their Heads UTI the week after that. Thanks for your patience on waiting for these records to arrive.

In yet more UTI news, we are about to announce our 10th Under the Influence 7″ and for those of you who remember, we have been planning on compiling the first 10 volumes of the Under the Influence 7″ series for a very special CD release. The 10th Under the Influence really depends on who finishes recording first, here is what we are looking at for a possible 10th volume:

Joey Cape / Mike Hale (we have Mike’s song, just waiting on Joey)

O Pioneers!!! / New Bruises (We have the New Bruises track, just waiting on OP!!!)

Ruiner / Hawks and Doves (Got the Ruiner track, just waiting on Gared/Hawks and Doves)

Kevin Seconds / Kepi Ghoulie (Have the Kevin Seconds track, but not sure where Kepi is on his)

I will keep you posted on how it all pans out. In one last bit of Under the Influence news, I want to share a few future editions of the Under the Influence 7″ series:

Able Baker Fox / In the Red

Gatorface / Anchor Arms

Bridge and Tunnel / Monikers

Loved Ones / Cheap Girls

I also have commitments from a number of really amazing artists, but we are just waiting for the right split partner; expect more announcements soon.

Guest Admin
I ask again b/c I keep forgetting...the UTI "subscription" that was offered a while back...what was the last # in that subscirption?

5-14

Guest Admin
If we had a subscription what was the last one shipped out?

#8 was the last one shipped; 7 and 9 should ship together next.

Guest Admin

minus the bear / taas, gaslight/american steel are still in the works as are a bunch of others (I just announced newer ones that might have not been announced before). For the MTB/TAAS and GAslight/American Steel just waiting on the bands to record.

Guest Admin

#8 was the last one shipped; 7 and 9 should ship together next.

was 8 shipped with out notification if we had the subscription? cause I never got an email.

quite possibly since shipworks won't email you twice for teh same product; in this situation the subscription 5-14 is the same product. hope that makes sense.