Why is myspace sucking ass?

with in, it seems, about 6 months EVERYBODY cleared out and ran to facebook. I check my myspace once a week and there's generally like 1 or 2 new bulletins and they are from bands/clothing lines.

I am a huge fan of the block notifications feature on facebook. I'm getting really tired of peoples top 5 lists.

I'm 27 and have never done ANY social networking site. I remember Make Out Club was around when it first started to get popular. The first one I've ever signed up for was for my label, which still has yet to really get underway.

Anywho, I'm thinking about starting to use Twitter. Maybe I'll actually use my Paper Box Myspace more frequently?

with in, it seems, about 6 months EVERYBODY cleared out and ran to facebook. I check my myspace once a week and there's generally like 1 or 2 new bulletins and they are from bands/clothing lines.

I am a huge fan of the block notifications feature on facebook. I'm getting really tired of peoples top 5 lists.

ha yeah i know what you mean. my sister is obsessed with that shit.

I'm 27 and have never done ANY social networking site. I remember Make Out Club was around when it first started to get popular. The first one I've ever signed up for was for my label, which still has yet to really get underway.

Anywho, I'm thinking about starting to use Twitter. Maybe I'll actually use my Paper Box Myspace more frequently?

Speaking of makeout club.. I've sudden;y starting getting e-mail from them, after like 5+ years of not being on it.. wierd

I stopped logging into Myspace. I just use Digsby to notify me of any new messages.

What is Digsby?

Follow the link below and never look back. It's an IM client that is a million times better than AIM, Trillian, etc...

You can setup your Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail in it and it will pop up with notifications of just about anything you want.

Great program, very customizable, and updated frequently. It's a bit of a RAM hog though.