PO: MONEEN "HOLD THAT SOUND EP"

posting this here first.. we just set up a pre-order for the new MONEEN "Hold That Sound EP " 12". its the first release by the band in almost 3 years, it features 4 new songs, 1 is taken from the upcoming full length due out later in the year, 2 are alternate versions of songs from the upcoming full length and 1 is a b-side from their new record. we only made 500 of these and they are split over 3 colours (200-black, 200-white, 100-clear) we only have 150 of the black and white available and a super limited amount of bundles (10) that include the clear copy. we should have them in hand the first or second week of july, but all pre-orders will receive a digital download of the ep on june 16th.

click here to preorder black or white editions:

http://mymerchtable.com/store/product.php?productid=16449

click here to preorder the bundle:

http://mymerchtable.com/store/product.php?productid=16450

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinb

fuck I want the clear but that is not easy on my bank for that price & shipping to the US.

also will there ever be a repress of red tree ? or any of the older stuff getting pressed ?

Guest kevinb

yeah i might have to hold off on this, I love the band but the price for 3 songs & the other being on the new lp. I just cant justify paying that price

I have bothered the moneen boys about vinyl since the first time i did a show for them in like 2000. I picked up the Red Tree when it first came out and I'll do the same for these. I fucking love those dudes til death and I have had many great times hanging out and traveling all over the place seeing their band. I miss the shit out of those guys and wish it was easier to hang out more often.

Buy these records! Solid dudes and a great band.

Maybe it's just me but isn't the conversion off as I believe the U.S. dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar, because it says CDN $35.00 U.S $42.00?

i didn't even think to check the conversion but you're right.

$12 Canadian = about $11 American

$35 Canadian = about $32 American.

the Canadian dollar is about 9 cents weaker than the U.S. dollar.

we had a bit of a hiccup with our merchsite and its currency converter so it was showing a price higher than it shouldve. all orders placed from the US should be charged the $12 CDN / $35 CDN price and not the price that was listed with the item.. so as some people mentioned the US dollar being better than the CDN, you should only be paying around $11.60 or something.. if you have any questions just shoot me a pm.

we had a bit of a hiccup with our merchsite and its currency converter so it was showing a price higher than it shouldve. all orders placed from the US should be charged the $12 CDN / $35 CDN price and not the price that was listed with the item.. so as some people mentioned the US dollar being better than the CDN, you should only be paying around $11.60 or something.. if you have any questions just shoot me a pm.

So are you going to be refunding the difference to people who already ordered?