The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

Guest drahtuos

cooomeddy gurglgurgllcomedy funnny time i love lovethose funnyyy dudes... yummy who is funny? andy richter is soooo funny.. chaz costello, he's funny.. heeees just really far away at the beach right now,,,, thesuper league of superfunny laughmen are supper secretshshshs!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the one before that where he was a private detective.

i'd much rather watch Andy Barker PI than him on with conan :-/

so much Pearl Jam hatred. they were decent, aging hipsters.

they've toured with PLENTY of good bands, like uhhh TOM PETTY. whatever!

let the Green Day hate roll in, like it should ;D that article is a joke. obviously, if these people watched conan in his old slot they'd understand ALL of his jokes and the way he is as a host. the guy did something right to take over for leno.

Guest drahtuos

bobby, i think you should get on twitter give it a spin see how it drives get a feel for the ride. i betcha like it.. mmmmyummy!

bobby, i think you should get on twitter give it a spin see how it drives get a feel for the ride. i betcha like it.. mmmmyummy!

Ya know, I should, but I don't have a fancy phone so I don't see the point. Plus, I don't quite get how it all works.

bobby! bobby! my friend you do not need a fancy phone, any cellular phone will do!

Guest drahtuos

bummer, well it's pretty easy to figure out once you get a cellhone and it doesnt have to be all that fancy, you would want an unlimited text plan on your phone, if you got that your good to go, just sign up and follow directions.

bummer, well it's pretty easy to figure out once you get a cellhone and it doesnt have to be all that fancy, you would want an unlimited text plan on your phone, if you got that your good to go, just sign up and follow directions.

I have that...I'll look into it tomorrow! Right now it's Paper Mario timeee. :)

somebody fucking take Green Day's instruments away...or at least take out the back-up singers and other auxillary personnel

Nah just take them all away it is for the best.

Also I have only watched the opening segment of both shows but his topical humor was not that great I like his video stuff way better.