The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

conan was great

but fuck andy richter so hard. fuck andy richter.

he adds nothing to the show but laughs at conan's jokes and agrees with everything he says.

i hope he's gone soon. very soon.

i don't know why everybody is bitching about him. He's been with Conan since 1998. He's been a constant writer on the show for almost like episodes. He's not going anywhere.

he's probably laughing at Conan's jokes because he wrote some of them. haha

Pearl Jam was the only thing I didn't like about the first episode...Hated that band when their shit was spewing all over the air-waves in the nineties...still hate them...the only thing they've ever done good for themselves is bringing Murder City Devils out on tour with them...other than that they're a worthless bunch of musicians. But the show was great

So wrong. Pearl Jam rules. Just a solid all around band. They've also taken The Ramones on tour w/ them.

I like the first show. Conan is great as always. Andy is funny when hes acting but I could never stand him when he was on the Conan show. He adds absolutely nothing to the show. He just seems like Conans little pet.

conan was great

but fuck andy richter so hard. fuck andy richter.

he adds nothing to the show but laughs at conan's jokes and agrees with everything he says.

i hope he's gone soon. very soon.

i don't know why everybody is bitching about him. He's been with Conan since 1998. He's been a constant writer on the show for almost like episodes. He's not going anywhere.

Andy has been workin with conan way before 1998. Remember youngins, that Andy was the cohost/sidekick since the beginning (or close to it).

Their staring contests were fucking epic!!!!!

i watched this on hulu at work earlier today. happy to see conan back with andy; good times.

didn't watch pearl jam though; not a fan.

Andy has been workin with conan way before 1998. Remember youngins, that Andy was the cohost/sidekick since the beginning (or close to it).

no fucking shit. i hated him the first time and was glad when he left

no fucking shit. i hated him the first time and was glad when he left

So you started watching Conan when you were what, like 6 or 7?

You were 13 when andy left the show. 13 year olds dont know shit about comedy.

I am drunk...so i don't care what y'all have to say...PEARL JAM were fuckin' awesome...

I am not drunk, and I am not a Pearl Jam fan.

I enjoyed their performance, to the point i might pick up their new album. I just bought Ten a month ago. Clearly not a fan. That song was good though.

Guest drahtuos
tonight. stoked to hear tom hanks will be on, then that fun got deflated when i found out green day is performing.

i know..meh i'll be skipping the green day part.