Best HBO Drama

I've seen Sopranos, Oz, and The Wire all the way through 2x each. I've watched Big Love up through this last season. Just now starting on Deadwood and I really like it. Ive watched most of Six Feet Under and liked it, but I didn't really care for Rome. I chose The Wire, but it was a toss-up with Oz. Which is your favorite?

I've never had HBO and that didn't stop me from watching every single episode of Sopranos and Six Feet Under.

I can't wait to start in on The Wire and Big Love. I tried Deadwood, but couldn't get into it.

Six Feet Under was a phenomenal show(that ending!!)

but I'll have to go with the mighty Sopranos.

Where's the I don't have HBO option?

but you do have the internet ;]

I don't think I'll ever see a show I'll love more than Six Feet Under. It made me change my mind about television. I just watched it for the first time this summer, and have since gotten the amazing box set with grass on top & have watched it a million times.

I don't think I've ever seen a better written pilot episode. It would be my dream to write for HBO one day.

also, I'm obsessed with Alan Ball circa 1999-2005. But I still haven't seen True Blood yet, which half of the people I've talked to love it and the other half thinks it's terrible.

But I still haven't seen True Blood yet, which half of the people I've talked to love it and the other half thinks it's terrible.

It's pretty fucking terrible.

i didn't want to say it before, because i didn't want to offend anyone on here who does happen to love it, but everybody that I know personally, who has told me they love it have pretty terrible taste in most things.

Where's the I don't have HBO option?

I don't think I'll ever see a show I'll love more than Six Feet Under. It made me change my mind about television. I just watched it for the first time this summer, and have since gotten the amazing box set with grass on top & have watched it a million times.

I don't think I've ever seen a better written pilot episode. It would be my dream to write for HBO one day.

also, I'm obsessed with Alan Ball circa 1999-2005. But I still haven't seen True Blood yet, which half of the people I've talked to love it and the other half thinks it's terrible.

The pilot and the series finale.

The pilot and the series finale.

i think the finale is great as well, but if it weren't for the pilot, I would have never seen the finale!

If they had actually finished Carnivale or Deadwood, it would easily be a toss up between those two for me. I also loved the first season of Rome, but thought season two felt very rushed and not nearly as good as the first. So I guess it would have to be Entourage or The Wire, but I voted for Carnivale anyways because I love the shit out of it.