best buy sales on some fox related tv seasons

These prices are straight retarded. Do you think they're trying to dump stock and reissue these titles as Blu-Ray? Would TV shows on DVD even benefit from Blu-Ray? I don't have a BR player, so I don't know.

If it was shot in 16x9 wide screen then the show would most likely get the up scaling treatment and the results would probably not be worth it. shows like 24 (season 4 on i believe), The Wire, Lost, Heroes that were initially shot in HD to begin with would very well benefit from a blu ray release.

no Shield.

They have seasons 1-6 on sale for $19.99 and the final season comes out Tuesday, but for $36.99. I own seasons 1-4 on DVD and I just started rewatching everything from episode one last night since it's been a few years since I've watched the show. I was going to buy the last few seaons since it was so cheap but I figured I'd just Netflix them instead. I still haven't seen the last two seasons. Great show.

I'd tried not laughing at anything after Season 8, but it wasn't possible. There are still some very strong moments throughout. Season 11 has the great episode where Homer's a food critic..."Who could eat a baby deer, lalalala...."

Also, as mentioned already, $12.99 is pretty damn hard to resist.

picked up seasons 1-3 of HIMYM. love this show.

also picked up seasons 1, 5, 6 of family guy. old roommates suck and ruin/steal shit.

seasons 4, 6, 8, 9, 10 of simpsons. old roommates again suck.

and last but not least season 3 of Philly.

i love this newly singly life where i dont have to spend money on a GF!