Is there a Aenima repress ?

God dammit I saw this bump and nearly pissed myself at the notion that someone was reporting an official repress

Same here.

On a side note, I scored a OG copy for $30 about 3 months ago. The records are perfect but the cover is in pretty shitty condition. It was worth it though since the LPs were fine.

God dammit I saw this bump and nearly pissed myself at the notion that someone was reporting an official repress

Same here.

On a side note, I scored a OG copy for $30 about 3 months ago. The records are perfect but the cover is in pretty shitty condition. It was worth it though since the LPs were fine.

Same here.

Goddamn it! I would kill for that regardless of the jacket! Lucky dog! I want to spin an original Aenima sooooo badly.... :'( :'( :'(

I spent more than $100 for mine... OG. I just can't see paying any amount for a bootleg... well more than $10. I haven't heard the boot, but I wager the sound is not as good. I'm also suspicious since the Salival & 10,000 days bootleg are CD sourced. That just defeats the whole purpose of buying LPs. I'd rather do a good upsample of the CD than listen to bullshit. Speaking of bullshit, Tool is. Multi-platinum unit-movers like them have no business being limited press or no press.

^SERIOUSLY! They know they could sell the fuck out of a repress. I think there might be some legal licensing issues regarding the album and Zoo or something (just speculation based on notions I've gotten over the years) which is probably the main reason they haven't done it yet but if Deftones are finally releasing ATF, I think its beyond high time that they get on this.

there was a repress last year or the year before.

aural exploits had these, and also Salival, in some rad foily thing.

i think there was more than one colour for Aenima to choose from, but the only colour i remember for a fact was a translucent yellow (gold?), because it was pictured on the site.

they were only $35 at the time and i passed on them, i really wish i hadn't.

EDIT:

just learned these were all bootlegs.

guess i'm glad i passed afterall.

LOL... 'business of giving you the business... up your butt" - Meatwad

Also to note... nearly every picture of the bootleg I've seen doesn't seem to include the very faint and ornate labels on the record, if you want i'll post a high res picture.. it's cool looking. Probably one of the best reasons to spring for the real deal.

• 1 month later...
i am presently listening to 10,000 days (the 2xlp blue vinyl). it sounds fucking incredible. almost too good to be a bootleg...blowing me away for real. i picked it up here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOOL-10-000-DAYS-COL....item4a ab19b1ba

i believe the guy has the aenima green vinyl as well.

Nice, I have the Red Vinyl version coming...hope it's the same since it's my hedge against it never happening for real.

hope 10000 days eventually gets a proper release. i was pretty disappointed with the boot, personally. has silence between the tracks, even the ones that meld into one another. kinda like when you select a 2 second gap on yr itunes burns. sleeve is the cheapest cardboard too. glad i didnt pay too much for my copy. sound isnt too bad though. pretty nice.