who should I see on Friday nite?

Its between Chuck Ragan/Kevin Seconds or Ben Nichols. Chuck and Kevin are playing at the Key Club and Ben is playing at Eagle rock community center. the Key club sucks cause you gotta pay 8 bucks for parking and the beer is expensive. But then again i have never seen Kevin Seconds live. Last time I went to a show at the community center, they were selling PBR for cheap so thats a plus.

Tough call. I like Chuck Ragan a lot, but when I saw the Revival Tour, I think I may have enjoyed Ben Nichols more, and I'm not even a huge Lucero fan.

I guess I'd go with Ben, because he's got a more active band, thus is less likely to tour solo. Plus, Chuck lives in california, so he probably plays there often.

Tough call. I like Chuck Ragan a lot, but when I saw the Revival Tour, I think I may have enjoyed Ben Nichols more, and I'm not even a huge Lucero fan.

I guess I'd go with Ben, because he's got a more active band, thus is less likely to tour solo. Plus, Chuck lives in california, so he probably plays there often.

also ben is more likely to play for a long long time

Really? When I saw Chuck he played for an hour and a half or more, and the venue kicked everyone out before he decided he was done, so he played 3 more songs in the parking lot.

Really? When I saw Chuck he played for an hour and a half or more, and the venue kicked everyone out before he decided he was done, so he played 3 more songs in the parking lot.

well then! ive only seen him on the revival tour and i just kind of assumed he was fairly limited in his material.

and ben/lucero always play for a long time.

maybe im wrong

well then! ive only seen him on the revival tour and i just kind of assumed he was fairly limited in his material.

and ben/lucero always play for a long time.

maybe im wrong

you gotta figure that now he has

2 full albums of solo songs, half the Austin Lucas split LP, the straggler/non-overlapping on studio album songs from the live LP, live only covers & the 7" series & splits (including the HWM, Alkaline Trio, Bob Dylan & Loved Ones cover songs)... Ole Diesel 7" songs; he has a lot of material to pull from. It's hard to keep track of sometimes.