bigger than MJ, Billy Mays is dead

says he was in a plane crash yesterday (tires blew out on landing) so that may have something to do with it.

pitchmen was a fucking great show. i'm going to miss that beard.

obviously not a plane crash since he died in his home.

he may have had some injury from it though and not gotten treatment. hard to tell. you hear storys about people in fender benders dying the next day of a slow bleeding wound or something like that. hard to tell.

obviously not a plane crash since he died in his home.

he may have had some injury from it though and not gotten treatment. hard to tell. you hear storys about people in fender benders dying the next day of a slow bleeding wound or something like that. hard to tell.

that's what im thinking if the plane crash landing had anything to do with it. but you think it would be mandatory that anyone involved in any kind of plane mishap be taken to the hospital just to be on the safe side.

Dammit that sucks...

I was going to dress up as Billy Mays and get into a fight with my friend, who would be dressed up as the Sham-Wow guy, outside of Billy May's office here in Tampa. We were hoping he would come out and yell at us for being idiots or something. I wanted to film it and put it on youtube just for fun, but so much for that plan. :P

that's what im thinking if the plane crash landing had anything to do with it. but you think it would be mandatory that anyone involved in any kind of plane mishap be taken to the hospital just to be on the safe side.

Okay, I was reading up on it. Apparently the plane blew out a tire and had a ruff landing. During the landing Billy hit his head and avoided medical attention.

i can't blame him for not wanting to go to the hospital and having to deal with the press/paparazzi that follows that. but it sucks, he probably had a concussion (or worse) and tried to sleep it off, which is the worse thing you can do. i've had at least a half dozen of them myself, and they usually observe you when you sleep just for that reason.