The Sound of Animals Fighting

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I wanted to bring to the attention of all vinyl collectors an idea I have been thinking about for quite a while now.

I was thinking how awesome it would be if The Sound of Animals Fighting released vinyl for all three of their albums. I've been wondering why they never released vinyl for their fantastic albums.

Tell me what you think!

Peace,

heavy spectres :o

Guest adam526
vinyl for all three of their album.

Spelling police *siren noise*

Drop the S on vinyl and add it to album.

/beingadick

...and yea, TSOAF on vinyl would be awesome. Would def buy them.

Lol yeah sorry about the vinyl(s) thing. I am pretty much new to vinyl collecting.

Yeah I would love to have all three of them on vinyl. I'm a fan of all three. I can imagine really cool art to put on the records too.

I didn't know they released a 7", but that's because I didn't buy a cheap mask for $100.

..and I'm a he :), and thanks mcm!

The whole $100 mask deal kind of killed any hopes that I could ever like this band, or even the RX Bandits. It's kind of silly that you would try to sell a piece of shit mask for $100 because you think you're an artist or something, while your other band is saying

So we can build our

Capitalist consumer based economy,

To build, market,

And sell commodities we don't need

2 legit 2 quit

The whole $100 mask deal kind of killed any hopes that I could ever like this band, or even the RX Bandits. It's kind of silly that you would try to sell a piece of shit mask for $100 because you think you're an artist or something, while your other band is saying
So we can build our

Capitalist consumer based economy,

To build, market,

And sell commodities we don't need

2 legit 2 quit

i think the label and distro had more to do with it than the members of the band. they at least don't set the prices in that online store because they don't run it. there's been plenty of times i've bought shirts at a show for $10 when in their online store it will cost $15. basing whether or not you like a band on their merch prices is one of the dumbest reasons i've ever heard.