4th of July Plans?

So I'm new here but figured this board needed a fourth thread. Nothing like knocking back a few cold ones in honor of our independence from the tyranical brits. annnnyyyyways....what is every one doing this weekend?

My wife and I are going to the family cabin in NC, should be good times. I just got a turn table set up there now, so I get to take rekkids!!

Going to this:

http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventdetail.php?eventid=58094

I have no idea what to expect. Matt & Kim and DJ Jazzy Jeff on the same show (yes, that DJ Jazzy Jeff). I'm gonna hope hard for not only an appearance from the Fresh Prince himself, but for lots of free Bacardi.

The lady and I booked a hotel room near Disney for the night, so I imagine we'll relax by the pool for a bit before heading over to HOB.

Going to this:

http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventdetail.php?eventid=58094

I have no idea what to expect. Matt & Kim and DJ Jazzy Jeff on the same show (yes, that DJ Jazzy Jeff). I'm gonna hope hard for not only an appearance from the Fresh Prince himself, but for lots of free Bacardi.

The lady and I booked a hotel room near Disney for the night, so I imagine we'll relax by the pool for a bit before heading over to HOB.

Sounds like a good time. I heard Matt and Kim kill it live.