Saves The Day - Under The Boards

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a 17/25, 23/25 and regular green today. I am wondering if we'll see see Protest the Hero's new record in limited editions as well....

what's the extra copy for, looking to trade it?

Also LOL at the message I just got:

do me a favour, let that friend of yours on message boards, to get his facts straight, ben the admistrator, i got folks emailing him his comments left and right to me, tell him to look on ebay and elswhere and see why those colors are fecthing $30+ , and no one here said they worked for anybody, thanks

Ben

Administrator

Brand New Conoley

member is online

[avatar]

Jays!

[msn] [aim]

[homepage]

Re: Saves The Day - Under The Boards

« Reply #163 on Mar 27, 2008, 7:18am »

This Dub Maverick guy is shady as hell. Does anyone remember the whole Remains fiasco? That time he said he worked at the pressing plant, this time he says he works for a buyer? He also sold a number of "transition" colors which were actually just two different colored records.

Nope, but I'm pretty sure we all tried to get one.

Claytin, how much did you pay for your starburst?

too much probably

Probably. Some dude on DF pmed me and asked how much he should offer for one of the starbursts. I told him he should offer what he thinks is fair. He said he offered him $80 for one of the starbursts. and the guy turned him down.

haha if someone offered 80 and got turned down then i dont feel so bad. i paid 130 and i got...

1. starburst

1. yellow/brown

1.olive

the guys was really cool, i did a few orders from him and he put a lot of stuff to the side so i gave it him 150 and told him to buy food for whoever was packing our records.

i dont know who knows this but im assuming rrd would...

when he was listing the purple ones on ebay(after he sold a few) did he say some leaked out without getting numbered? i could have sworn he said about 20 purple copies didnt get numbered. lemme know if im wrong.

oh and incase anybody cares... mine still arent here(its only been 4 days) maybe monday haha.

i know this is the wrong board but have you heard anything of tsl record. ive never seen another pink one... but ive seen a white one and theres nothing on deadformat.net. PM me if anyone has any info.

anyone know when virgil will be picking the test press winners? i just like everyone else hope to hell i get one.

i know this is the wrong board but have you heard anything of tsl record. ive never seen another pink one... but ive seen a white one and theres nothing on deadformat.net. PM me if anyone has any info.

anyone know when virgil will be picking the test press winners? i just like everyone else hope to hell i get one.

I've never heard of With Hopes of Starting Over being on vinyl. Do you have a picture?