Original Cowboy (pics!)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, how are people putting this in their trade lists? I generally list alphabetically by band, then chronologically by release. I don't know whether to put this as the most recent release, or stick it in before As The Eternal Cowboy.

I have a spreadsheet with mine in that goes, artists alphabetically and albums chronologically, and have put this in as the last entry. (I sort by date of release)

But now that Deadfomat sorts everything alphabetically, it doesn't really matter.

Just curious, how are people putting this in their trade lists? I generally list alphabetically by band, then chronologically by release. I don't know whether to put this as the most recent release, or stick it in before As The Eternal Cowboy.

I go by the first release date (in any form). Since this wasn't ever officially released, it'll go as 2009. But, if Side One Dummy decided to press Bedouin Soundclash's "Street Gospels" this year, I'd put it under 2007, as the CD has been out since then. (I'm a bit meticulous with my tradelist, and keep a pretty strict format)

Is one of the reasons I stopped using Dead Format.

I go by the first release date (in any form). Since this wasn't ever officially released, it'll go as 2009. But, if Side One Dummy decided to press Bedouin Soundclash's "Street Gospels" this year, I'd put it under 2007, as the CD has been out since then. (I'm a bit meticulous with my tradelist, and keep a pretty strict format)

Is one of the reasons I stopped using Dead Format.

Yeah, i am real anal over my tradelist, and my shelf. they are in the same.

I don't mind deadformat, its annoying nothing i can't deal with. better than record nerd at least.

Was tempted to try Hows your edge, but cant be arsed signing up to another website.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't have theirs yet. I wouldn't worry too much. If getting it fast is such a concern, maybe in the future you'll spring for faster shipping ;)

I got my blue copy today!

It's not so much that I was in a hurry to get it, but I was afraid someone may have swiped it from my doorstep.

I usually get records sent to me at work, so there's no worries.

Fat doesn't allow you to ship to an address besides your billing address, so I had no choice but to get it sent to my house.

In the end, I had to pick it up at the Post Office, so I should not have been worried about someone swiping it.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't have theirs yet. I wouldn't worry too much. If getting it fast is such a concern, maybe in the future you'll spring for faster shipping ;)

I got my blue copy today!

It's not so much that I was in a hurry to get it, but I was afraid someone may have swiped it from my doorstep.

I usually get records sent to me at work, so there's no worries.

Fat doesn't allow you to ship to an address besides your billing address, so I had no choice but to get it sent to my house.

In the end, I had to pick it up at the Post Office, so I should not have been worried about someone swiping it.

If you use paypal you can have your item shipped to a different address than your paypal address. So really you could just attach your credit card to paypal to get around that whole problem.

• 4 weeks later...